From the rich and chocolatey to the sweet and fruity, there's a brilliant brew to suit every mood, including single origins from India, South America, Africa and the Caribbean and a blend from Brazil and Indonesia. Each coffee is ground and ready for you to make your perfect cuppa.
• Coffees featured: Santos & Java, Guatemala Elephant, San Agustin Colombia, Monsoon Malabar, Sumatra, Mocha Djimmah, Dominican Republic (limited edition), Ethiopia Yirgacheffe and Kenya Peaberry
• Roasts included: 3x dark roast, 2x medium roast, 1x medium-dark roast, 1x light-medium roast and 2x light roast
• Grind: Omni grind, which is suitable for most brewing equipment and coffee machines
• Number of servings (using 15g per cup): 9 x 66g = 4 cups of each coffee – that’s a grand total of 36 cuppas!
• Serving suggestion: Enjoy hot, iced or cold brewed
• Cafe-style coffees to try at home: There's no set of rules here, but our personal favourites for these particular coffees are a cappuccino, latte, espresso and mocha